- Finding gluten-free bread can be a pain, but TJ’s has Udi’s brand bread, including hamburger buns, sliced bread and bagels, all for $5.
- For something sweet, try TJ’s soft-baked snickerdoodles for $3. They’re vegan too!!
- All the juices in this store are gluten free with the exception of their green plant juice. Lots of options to choose from, ranging from $3-$5.
- For breakfast, try their varietals of Puffins cereals. Flavors include peanut butter, cinnamon and original. Every box is $4. Also try Envirokidz for the little ones.
- Don’t skip out on that morning coffee!! All TJ coffees and teas are gluten-free as well. For the holidays, try their Candy Cane green tea for $2. It’s my personal favorite.
- CHOCOLATE: Tons of options for eating chocolate (I don’t mind that!!) Try this purple bag of powerberries blended together in small balls covered in dark chocolate. They are delicious!! Also try yogurt covered raisins, chocolate covered blueberries, chocolate covered raspberry and orange sticks, chocolate covered sunflower seeds, and lollipops that are also fat free. It doesn’t get any better than that.
- For desserts: All of Trader Joe’s fruit floes are gluten-free. Also try “Gone Bananas,” small bite size pieces of banana covered in milk chocolate, coconut ice cream, all fruit sorbets, peach pops, strawberry pops, and Trader Joe’s super premium ice cream.
- For frozen food dinner options for college students and working parents on the go, try gluten-free pizzas for Friday night dinners, chili lime chicken burger patties for a twist to the traditional burger, or chicken taquitos and mild salsa for a Mexican-themed dinner.
Need a reference? See the Trader Joe’s Gluten-free List, here.
Are you a Trader Joe’s shopper? Send me your recipes to post on my blog!!! Gluten-free and budget friendly recipes will be available on Eczema Memoirs soon!!
- NuGo Dark Vegan Protein Bars Now Certified Gluten-Free (prweb.com)
- Gluten Free Jennies Unveils Gourmet Chocolate-covered and Chocolate-drizzle Coconut Macaroons (prweb.com)
- Gluten Free Dressing with Fennel and Rosemary Sausage (maninisglutenfree.wordpress.com)
- The Skinny on Gluten-Free (massageenvy.com)
- The Gluten Free Diet (fitgirlontop.com)
- Cider Spiced Applesauce (Gluten-Free & Vegan) (beardandbonnet.com)
- New Orleans Gluten Free Girl News and Updates, All Gluten Free and Happy (sherryfredley.com)