Remember those marshmallows you used for the Christmas cocoa recipe? Well, if you have some left over you can use the rest of them for this recipe. This saves you even more money. Really, all you have to do is buy some mango chunks. If those aren’t available at your local grocery store, you can buy fresh mangos and cut them into cubes. Super easy, simple and fast!
What you’ll need:
- Kraft jet-puffed marshmallows,$2
- Mango chunks, $3
- Raspberries (optional), $4
- Vanilla yogurt (optional), $3
- Granola (optional), $3
- Grab a medium sized microwaveable bowl and mix mango chunks and marshmallows together, gently using a spoon.
- Place bowl into microwave and heat for 30 seconds.
- Eat and enjoy!
- For a morning breakfast treat, add raspberries, yogurt and granola.
- Skip the microwave and enjoy!
- Glutenfree desserts: Mango Coconut Macaroons #gfcommunity (thismamacooks.com)
- Fruity Gluten-free Waffle Breakfast Sandwich | Babble (babble.com)
- Gluten Free Shopping With Trader Joe’s (eczemamemoirs.wordpress.com)
- Gluten-free Recipe and Xmas Gift Idea (eczemamemoirs.wordpress.com)
- Gluten Free Rice Krispies Treats!!! (thatgfreechick.wordpress.com)